- Klavier Spielen #1 and WunderKind were one after the other, but they were more collections of songs than cohesive units.
At any rate, not great recordings.
- Kilroy was the first time where I rented instruments to make better recordings. Also thinking about songs as part of an album.
- At the time of 4TrackMind, I was writing for films (two completed) and TV spots (even if not actualized).
- Walkley Road Sessions is a collection of rough demos that couldn't be completed due to various limitations, including personal.
- Ready..Fire! contains songs where, for the most part, I worked them in professional settings, with varying results.
- Under Developed is the first album, created from start to finish, by myself at a single point in time
I had an accident where my back was seriously injured and I was in bed for the better part of a year.
- Klavier Spielen II was created shortly after the accident. I couldn't pick up the guitar, but I could sit at the piano.
- Klavier Spielen III (back log) was created shortly after that. I started creating soundtracks again, this time for Citigroup.